This site provides a wealth of information on what the eCMID and eMISW reports are, why they benefit the industry and how to use the database and inspection software.
The eCMID database is where you can review inspection reports, manage company users and, as an operator, your vessel fleet.
Accreditation of vessel inspectors ensures that only those with the necessary knowledge and experience can undertake and upload inspection reports.
IMCA only recognises eCMID and eMISW inspection reports that have been prepared by accredited vessel inspectors (AVIs) and uploaded into this online database. No other versions are accepted.
- IMCA warns against offline use of eCMID system
- IMCA to unveil eCMID updates at AVI London-based seminar
- April 2019 newsletter
- Consultation regarding simple workboats
- Reminder regarding offline use and paper versions
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +44 (0) 20 7824 5526
- eCMID Issue 11
- eMISW Issue 4
- Inspection app 126.96.36.199