This site provides a wealth of information on what the eCMID and eMISW reports are, why they benefit the industry and how to use the database and inspection software.
The eCMID database is where you can review inspection reports, manage company users and, as an operator, your vessel fleet.
Accreditation of vessel inspectors ensures that only those with the necessary knowledge and experience can undertake and upload inspection reports.
IMCA only recognises eCMID and eMISW inspection reports that have been prepared by accredited vessel inspectors (AVIs) and uploaded into this online database. No other versions are accepted.
- IMCA launches progressive web app for eCMID
- eCMID/eMISW temporary validity extension ending
- Analysis of eCMID and eMISW findings published
- May 2020 newsletter
- IMCA actively participating in eCMID online festival of knowledge
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +44 (0) 20 7824 5526
- eCMID Issue 11.1
- eMISW Issue 4.1
- eCMID Inspection App (PWA) - automatically updated
- Classic Inspection App for Windows 126.96.36.199