This site provides a wealth of information on what the eCMID and eMISW reports are, why they benefit the industry and how to use the database and inspection software.
The eCMID database is where you can review inspection reports, manage company users and, as an operator, your vessel fleet.
Accreditation of vessel inspectors ensures that only those with the necessary knowledge and experience can undertake and upload inspection reports.
IMCA only recognises eCMID and eMISW inspection reports that have been prepared by accredited vessel inspectors (AVIs) and uploaded into this online database. No other versions are accepted.
- May 2020 newsletter
- IMCA actively participating in eCMID online festival of knowledge
- New eCMID inspection app enters public testing
- Minor version updates – eCMID and eMISW
- Report validity – IMCA advice during ongoing COVID-19 situation
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +44 (0) 20 7824 5526
- eCMID Issue 11.1
- eMISW Issue 4.1
- Inspection app 184.108.40.206